At game start each player can select a House to play as. The game may be set to not allow the players to choose.
Besides the 7 Houses, there is a "Random" option that will randomly select a House for you.
Each house affects game play differently, and as of version 1.35 each house has a unique Action Button ability...
Action Button Abilities
- Stark - Direwolf: Completes the house(s) you are playing
- Baratheon - Lord of Light: ball savers light for both outlanes for X seconds
- Lannister - Golden Playfield X: Buys the next Playfield X level for 500 Gold per level # (2X: 1000, 3X: 1500, etc.
- Greyjoy - Plunder: **Greyjoy always has the Action Ability of the last house defeated
- Tyrell - Iron Bank: Trades active Multipliers (PFX and Combo X) for Points (max ~300M)
- Martell - Add-a-Ball: Add-a-Ball during Multiballs
- Targaryen - Freeze Timers: pauses all active timers (except ball-save) for 15 seconds
Abilities are limited to 1 per ball, except for Lannister.
Acquiring a new Action Button Ability (ABA) will replace the current ability.
Ways to acquire a new ABA ability:
Special House Abilities
- Play as Greyjoy - changes every time you defeat a house
- Buy with Gold in Mystery - options to purchase Baratheon, Martell or Tyrell (require a lot of gold)
The 7 Houses Summary - House / Shot / Action Button
- Stark: +10M for any Winter Is Coming Hurry-Up (which will increase Winter Has Come scoring)
- Baratheon: +2 Advances toward Battle for the Wall Multiball, Drop Bank advances BFTW, and increased BFTW Jackpots
- Lannister: +500 Gold at start, accumulates gold 150% faster
- Greyjoy: Greyjoy spotted + acquires the House Abilities of the last house defeated - houses are tougher to defeat and no stacking
- Tyrell: 1 inlane is always lit to increase the Combo X (toggle via flippers)
- Martell: -- no special features -- the Add-a-Ball ability is that good
- Targaryen: House Targaryen is spotted at game start - all 3 dragons complete
- Stark (R Ramp) - Direwolf: Completes the house(s) you are playing
+10M each WIC Hurry-Up (increases WHC scoring)
- Baratheon (Drop Bank) - Lord of Light: light both outlane ball savers for X seconds
+2 Advances toward BFTW, Drop Bank advances BFTW, and increased BFTW Jackpots
- Lannister (Standups) - Golden Playfield X: Buys the next Playfield X level
Cost is 500 Gold per PF X#: 2X is 1000, 3X is 1500, etc.
+500 Gold at start, accumulates gold 150% faster
- Greyjoy (L Orbit) - Plunder: **Greyjoy always has the Action Ability of the last house defeated
Acquires abilities of defeated houses, but houses are more difficult and no stacking
- Tyrell (R Bank) - Iron Bank: Trades active Multipliers (PFX and Combo X) for Points (max ~300M)
Inlanes lights toggle to add to Combo X
- Martell (R Orbit) - Add-a-Ball: Add-a-Ball during Multiballs
- Targaryen (Castle Black) - Freeze Timers: pauses all active timers (except ball-save) for 15 seconds
Spots House Targaryen - all 3 dragons defeated
There is a lot of info here, so try to learn 1 house at a time!